Out of Stock
Have you ever wanted to learn the basics of macrame and weaving? Join us for this dynamic workshop where you will make a cascading wall hanging using both techniques combined. You will be creating a macrame foundation into which you will weave a variety of fibers to add textures and movement. By the end of class, you'll have your own wall hanging to hang in your home (or gift)!
Light snacks & beverages will be provided as well as a 10% discount off everything in our shop :)
Instructor: Aja Smart of Strand Texture creates eclectic fiber art of weavings, macrame and macraweavings. Combining her love for both free form and geometric designs, she has created a wide arrange of wall hangings that grace many homes. Her focus is on detail and skilled technique using the highest quality natural fibers, especially eco-friendly and cruelty free whenever possible. She is so excited to come from Mill Valley to teach a workshop in a dynamic in-person environment!
When: Sunday, April 30, 11am - 2pm (please arrive 5 minutes early)
Location: Love Fest Fibers HQ! 3300 Judah Street, San Francisco
Instructor: Aja Smart, Fiber Artist
- 10" length wooden dowel
- Eco-friendly cotton cord
- Your choice of fiber packs in a variety of colors that include premium wool, hand-spun art yarn, velvet and more.
- Masking is now optional but please feel free to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable. The door and/or window will stay open for additional ventilation and safety throughout class. Please stay home if you're feeling under the weather or have a positive COVID test result (even if past the 5-day guideline).
- A reminder email will be sent one day prior to the workshop
- Workshops are refundable up to 10 days before the workshop date
- Discount codes cannot be used on workshop purchases