100% lambswool spun in Scotland
We're honored to bring you this collection from Di Gilpin, a women-owned yarn & knitwear design studio in Scotland.
This DK weight yarn is made from just pure, ethically-sourced Scottish lambswool. It's spun to create a light twist that creates unique stitch definition.
• Ethically & sustainably-sourced lambswool
• Yardage: Roughly 191 yards (175 meters)
• Weight: 50 grams
• Works beautifully on 3.25, 3.75 or 4mm needles
• Recommended tension/gauge is 25 sts and 30 rows in stocking/stockinette stitch
• Measured over 4 inches on a US 5 needle
- Hand wash in lukewarm water, dry flat