Learn to weave in this dynamic class that explores the techniques for using a frame loom. We'll be combining the beauty of hand-felted wool and dried botanicals to create your own tapestry. You'll have a variety of fibers and dried botaincals to choose from to create a piece that's individual to you.
Light snacks & beverages will be provided as well as a 10% discount off everything in our shop :)
Instructor: Jess Weisen is a designer who specializes in creating illustrations, textiles and graphics, with a passion for the heartwarming details that connect us to the spaces we inhabit. She has over 15 years of textile design experience. She started her design career in New York City, where she worked for Ralph Lauren as well Brunschwig & Fils. After moving to SF Bay Area, she worked in residential interior design, was an art director for a boutique quilting fabric company, and lastly spent almost a decade working in product development with Pottery Barn. Her designs have been used in textiles, bedding, pillows, tabletop, wall art and packaging..
When: Sunday, February 19, 1:00 - 4:30pm (please arrive 5 minutes early)
Location: Love Fest Fibers HQ! 3300 Judah Street, San Francisco
Instructor: Jess Weisen, Fiber Artist
- Frame loom
- Hand-felted New Zealand wool yarn and other natural fiber cords
- All natural dried botanicals
- To keep our students and instructors safe, masks will be worn throughout class and the studio will be well ventilated
- A reminder email will be sent one day prior to the workshop
- Workshops are refundable up to 10 days before the workshop date
- Discount codes cannot be used on workshop purchases (but gift cards are fine!)