Join us for this seasonal workshop to make a unique piece of macramé decor! Together we'll be learning macramé knotting techniques that will create the structure for our mandala then have fun adorning them with an elegant selection of materials. The result could be a wall hanging or table centerpiece that can be displayed year round.
Light snacks & beverages will be provided as well as a 10% discount off everything in our shop :)
Instructor: Aja Smart of Strand Texture creates eclectic fiber art of weavings, macrame and macraweavings. Combining her love for both free form and geometric designs, she has created a wide arrange of wall hangings that grace many homes. Her focus is on detail and skilled technique using the highest quality natural fibers, especially eco-friendly and cruelty free whenever possible. She is so excited to come from Mill Valley to teach a workshop in a positive in-person environment!
When: Saturday, December 3, 1:00 - 4:00pm (please arrive 5 minutes early)
Location: Love Fest Fibers HQ! 3300 Judah Street, San Francisco
Instructor: Aja Smart, Fiber Artist
- Wooden ring
- Eco-friendly cotton cord
- Your choice of adornments in a variety of colors that include velvet, silk and more.
- To keep our students and instructors safe, masks will be worn throughout class and the studio will be well ventilated
- A reminder email will be sent one day prior to the workshop
- Workshops are refundable up to 10 days before the workshop date
- Discount codes cannot be used on workshop purchases