Learn to make a set of macramé plant hangers! We'll explore knotting techniques to create plant hangers that fit a variety of potted plants you have at home. You'll be able to customize each with an array of colors using our favorite recycled cotton cord. By the end of class, you'll have two hangers to bring home (or gift)! Great for both beginners & those who want to go further with macramé.
Light snacks & beverages will be provided as well as a 10% discount off everything in our shop :)
Instructor: Aja Smart of Strand Texture creates eclectic fiber art of weavings, macrame and macraweavings. Combining her love for both free form and geometric designs, she has created a wide arrange of wall hangings that grace many homes. Her focus is on detail and skilled technique using the highest quality natural fibers, especially eco-friendly and cruelty free whenever possible. She is so excited to come from Mill Valley to teach a workshop in a dynamic in-person environment!
When: Sunday, March 26, 1:00 - 4:00pm (please arrive 5 minutes early)
Location: Love Fest Fibers HQ! 3300 Judah Street, San Francisco
Instructor: Aja Smart, Fiber Artist
- Pots & plants not included in workshop
- To keep our students and instructors safe, masks will be worn throughout class and the studio will be well ventilated
- A reminder email will be sent one day prior to the workshop
- Workshops are refundable up to 10 days before the workshop date
- Discount codes cannot be used on workshop purchases