The Papa Blanket Kit
Pure Love Alpaca Yarn + Circular Needles + Blanket Project Pattern
All you need to knit this naturally striped blanket in your choice of 2 colorways. Each Papa Blanket Kit includes 200 yards of Pure Love Alpaca yarn, size 50 solid birch circular needles, plus project pattern ($77 savings). Already have your own needles? Each kit can also be purchased without. The kit creates a roughly 38" x 56" blanket.
Pure Love is made from 100% family-raised, undyed alpaca fiber. Each skein brings together the beauty of an entire herd with the spectrum of natural alpaca colors variegated into a single skein. Because alpaca is naturally free of lanolin and other oils, many find it to be hypoallergenic and no harsh chemicals are needed to process the fiber.
- Skill Level: Beginner to intermediate, you just need to know the basics of casting on and off, plus the stockinette stitch (good old knit + purl). Are you new to knitting and would like to make this blanket? We'll be offering free video tutorials to accompany kits by early 2018 so stay tuned.
- Fiber: 100% Washington State undyed Huacaya alpaca fiber, recycled cotton core
- Yardage: Approximately 200 yards total
- Needle Specs: US Size 50 (25mm) solid birch 40" circular knitting needles
- Care: Dry clean finished blanket for best results. Shedding and pilling are natural with use; pills can be trimmed to look like new.