from $ 38.00
Tough Love Tiny
Handfelted in Nepal from pure New Zealand wool
The little sister to our classic Tough Love collection. At roughly the diameter of a pencil, Tough Love Tiny is thin, pliable and makes a whole new array of projects possible. This collection is made from strong and resilient felt; ideal for macrame, weaving, and knit or crocheted projects like table mats or rugs. And just like our classic Tough Love collection, each ball of Tough Love Tiny is skillfully hand-felted by our team in Kathmandu.
We've been partnering with our workshop of women artisans to create our Tough Love series since early 2014. Today it helps provide vital job opportunities as they face ongoing development challenges.
(Use color selector above to change corresponding image)
- Handmade in Nepal
- Fiber: 100% New Zealand wool
- Yardage: Approximately 25 yards
- Weight: Approximately 7-9 oz.
- Suggested knitting needles / crochet hook: 15-19mm
- No tools necessary for many projects, just your hands
- Visit our Patterns page for free project ideas and exact yardage guidelines.
- Care: Hand wash cold and air dry (the beauty of Tough Love Tiny is that it is already felt so won’t felt when washed). May be dry cleaned. Avoid direct sunlight to keep colors happy!
- Shedding when first working with a new ball of Tough Love Tiny is normal and will decrease with time.