from $ 35.00
Tough Love Weaver's Set: The Monochrome Collection
Hand-felted in Nepal from pure New Zealand wool
Our Tough Love fiber pack specially created for weavers. This collection brings together the monochromatic neutrals of the Tough Love family. Each set includes six 10 yard balls (60 yards total) for your weaving and tapestry projects.
Each ball of Tough Love is made from 100% New Zealand sheep's wool and is skillfully hand felted by our team in Kathmandu. And Tough Love was given its name for a reason– you'll find that each ball is strong and resilient felt.
We've been partnering with our workshop of skilled women artisans to create Tough Love since early 2014. Today it helps provide vital job opportunities as they and their families rebuild their lives from the 2015 earthquakes.
Check out Hello Hydrangea's Blog for project ideas and pro tips on weaving with super chunky yarn.
- Hand-felted in Nepal
- Fiber: 100% New Zealand wool
- Colors Included: Licorice, Graphite, Natural White, Charcoal, Heather, Cocoa
- Yardage: Approximately 10 yards per color
- Care: Hand wash cold and air dry (the beauty of Tough Love is that it is already felt so won’t felt when washed). May be dry cleaned. Avoid direct sunlight to keep colors happy!
- Shedding when first working with a new ball of Tough Love is normal and will decrease with time.