Out of Stock
Introducing our first super chunky yarn with organic cotton! We've been quietly working on a recipe to create the softest, spongiest, cloud-like yarn possible. This limited batch collection brings together organic cotton from the Texan highlands and your choice of either Oregon family farm-grown merino wool (the Linen colorway) or Washington State family farm-grown alpaca (the Smoky Quartz colorway).
This special collection is spun at our partner mill in Washington State from all-American fiber. You are supporting multiple family farms across the West Coast and Texas with each purchase. Perfect for blankets, scarves and weaving projects when you need that unique textural softness.
Perfect for blankets, scarves and weaving projects when you need that unique textural softness.
As a special batch run quantities are limited.
• Spun by our partner farm in Washington State.
• Linen colorway fiber content: undyed Oregon-grown Merino wool; GOTS certified Texas-grown organic cotton; recycled cotton cord core
• Smoky Quartz colorway fiber content: undyed Washington-grown alpaca; GOTS certified Texas-grown organic cotton; recycled cotton cord core
• Yardage: approximately 50 yard + 100 yard increments
• Weight: 50 yards = approximately 18 oz.; 100 yards = approximately 36 oz.
• ~1 stitch per inch
• Suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm)
• Suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
• Also great for arm knitting!
• Suggested yardage: One 50-yard bump for most scarves, cowls, hats and pillows. Two or more 100-yard bumps for larger projects such as throws and blankets. Visit our Pattern Library for free project ideas and exact yardage guidelines.