Yarn + circular needles + project pattern
All you need to knit our classic Alma Blanket, our favorite stockinette stitch pattern. Each kit knits up into the perfect throw-size blanket at roughly 38" wide x 56" long.
Your kit includes 200 yards of yarn (in the yarn color & collection of your choosing), size 50 circular needles and a step-by-step project pattern. Already have your own needles? Each kit can also be purchased without.
More on yarn choices! We've added a range of colors to choose from, each spun by our beloved women-owned mill in Washington State. When choosing your color, have a little read below for more on the individual personalities of each fiber type.
> ReLove Merino is our exclusive blend of pure merino wool & premium recycled plastic bottle fiber. So soft you'd never know that each blanket reuses some 50+ plastic bottles. It's also the most resilient in the bunch (i.e., it's more resistant to pilling).
> Cloudline is spun from our exclusive blend of pure merino wool & organic cotton. This special collection is cloud-like in its incredibly light and fluffy weight.
• Skill Level: Beginner, you just need to know the basics of casting on and off plus the stockinette stitch (good old knit + purl).
• Needle specs: US Size 50 (25mm) solid birch 40" circular knitting needles
• ReLove Merino (Leche, Fog, Denim, Curry): ethically-sourced merino wool; Global Recycle Standard Certified American rPET; recycled cotton cord
• Cloudline (Toasted Coconut, Blush, Oatmeal): ethically-sourced merino wool; American organic cotton; recycled cotton cord
• Yardage: Approximately 200 yards total
Dry clean finished blanket for best results. Shedding and pilling are natural with use; pills can be trimmed now and then with scissors to keep your blanket looking fresh!