from $ 35.00
Tough Love Stripe
Handfelted in Nepal from pure New Zealand wool
A variegated take on our original Tough Love collection. Each ball is skillfully hand felted with multiple hues by our team in Kathmandu. This rough and tumble member of the Love Fest family is fantastic for rugs, poufs, pet beds and baskets as well as macrame and weaving projects.
Each 50-yard ball of Tough Love Stripe takes 3-4 hours to felt. We've been partnering with our workshop of skilled women artisans to create our Tough Love series since early 2014. Today it helps provide vital job opportunities as they and their families face Nepal's development challenges.
(Use color selector above to change corresponding image)
- Handmade in Nepal
- Fiber: 100% New Zealand wool
- Yardage: Approximately 50 yards
- Weight: Approximately 25 oz.
- Suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm)
- Suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
- No tools necessary for many projects, just your hands
- Suggested yardage: Visit our Patterns page for free project ideas and exact yardage guidelines.
- Care: Hand wash cold and air dry (the beauty of Tough Love is that it is already felt so won’t felt when washed). May be dry cleaned. Avoid direct sunlight to keep colors happy!
- Shedding when first working with a new ball of Tough Love is normal and will decrease with time.