Your choice of yarn + circular needles + project pattern
All you need to knit the wonderfully textural Bay Blanket. This pattern utilizes the lace stitch (yarn over, knit two together) to create this intricate and playful design. Each kit knits up into the perfect throw-size blanket at roughly 40" wide x 58" long.
Your kit includes 200 yards of yarn (in the yarn color & collection of your choosing), size 50 circular needles and a step-by-step project pattern. Already have your own needles? Each kit can also be purchased without.
More on yarn choices! We've added a range of color to choose from, each spun by our beloved women-owned mill in Washington State. When choosing your color, have a little read below for more on the individual personality of each fiber type.
> ReLove Merino is our exclusive blend of pure merino wool & premium recycled plastic bottle fiber. So soft you'd never know that each blanket reuses some 50+ plastic bottles. It's also the most resilient in the bunch (i.e., it's more resistant to pilling).
> Cloudline is spun from our exclusive blend of pure merino wool & organic cotton. This special collection is cloud-like in its incredibly light and fluffy weight.
• Skill Level: Beginner to intermediate, you just need to know the basics of casting on and off plus the lace stitch (yarn over knit two together).
• Needle specs: US Size 50 (25mm) solid birch 40" circular knitting needles
• ReLove Merino (Leche, Fog, Denim, Curry): ethically-sourced merino wool; Global Recycle Standard Certified American rPET; recycled cotton cord
• Cloudline (Toasted Coconut, Blush, Oatmeal): ethically-sourced merino wool; American organic cotton; recycled cotton cord
• Yardage: Approximately 200 yards total
Dry clean finished blanket for best results. Shedding and pilling are natural with use; pills can be trimmed now and then with scissors to keep your blanket looking fresh!