from $ 38.00
ReLove Weaver's Set
Alpaca, Merino & Recycled Plastic Bottle Fiber Yarn
Two curated collections of our ReLove yarn for weavers. Each set includes six 10 yard balls (60 yards total) for your weaving and tapestry projects.
ReLove is spun in small batches on a Washington State family farm, just steps from where their herd of alpacas graze. Each set is made from our exclusive blend of alpaca or merino and premium American recycled plastic bottle fiber. A single set rescues some 12+ plastic bottles from being landfilled and utilizing premium recycled material also gives your creations added resilience.
Check out Hello Hydrangea's Blog for project ideas and pro tips on weaving with super chunky yarn.
- Spun in Washington State
- ReLove Alpaca fiber content: ⅔ undyed alpaca fiber; ⅓ Global Recycle Standard Certified rPET; recycled cotton core
- ReLove Merino fiber content: ½ ethically-sourced South African merino wool; ½ Global Recycle Standard Certified rPET; recycled cotton core
- 2018 colorway set: Marshmallow, Dove Gray, Ginger, Curry, Denim, Slate
- 2017 colorway set: Marshmallow, Dove Gray, Ginger, Tea Rose, Surf, Denim
- Yardage: Approximately 10 yards per color
- Care: Dry clean for best results. Chunky knits are delicate, shedding and pilling are natural with use. Pills can be trimmed to look like new.