Organic Cotton & Merino
Waiting on a sold out color? Keep checking back, we'll be restocking the last week in June & mid-July.
We're ever so pleased to introduce the newest chapter in our core-spun collection: Color Core. Each hue of this super chunky yarn is spun to be outwardly beautiful in its own right—but with a secret super power. One snip with scissors reveals a unique color core.
This line brings together organic cotton from the Texas highlands and premium, ethically-sourced merino wool; you are supporting multiple family farms across the West Coast and Texas with each purchase. And each bump is spun at our partner mill in Washington State, which is both women-owned and women-run.
With its color core, this collection is perfect for weaving projects that utilize the inner cross section of fiber. Also ideal for blankets, scarves and a myriad of other knit and crochet projects.
• Spun by our partner farm in Washington State.
• Fiber content: Ethically-sourced Merino wool dyed in compliance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100; GOTS certified Texas-grown organic cotton; recycled cotton cord core
• Yardage: roughly 10-yard, 50-yard + 100-yard increments
• Weight: 10 yards = 3.5 oz; 50 yards = approximately 18 oz.; 100 yards = approximately 36 oz.
• ~1 stitch per inch
• Suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm)
• Suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
• Also great for arm knitting!
• Suggested yardage: One 50-yard bump for most scarves, cowls, hats and pillows. Two or more 100-yard bumps for larger projects such as throws and blankets. Visit our Pattern Library for free project ideas and exact yardage guidelines.
- Dry clean for best results. Chunky knits are delicate, shedding and pilling are natural with use. Pills can be trimmed to look like new.