Organic Cotton & Merino
Introducing our first super chunky yarn with organic cotton! We've been quietly working on a recipe to create the softest, spongiest, cloud-like yarn possible. This limited batch collection brings together organic cotton from the Texan highlands and New Zealand merino wool.
This special collection is spun at our partner mill in Washington State. From fiber sourcing and spinning, you are supporting multiple family farms with each purchase.
Perfect for blankets, scarves and weaving projects when you need that unique textural softness.
(As a special batch, quantities are limited. Please note that prices between batches fluctuate depending on our changing fiber sourcing costs for each)
• Spun by our partner farm in Washington State.
• Fiber Content: New Zealand-grown Merino wool; GOTS certified Texas-grown organic cotton; recycled cotton cord core
• Yardage: approximately 50 yard + 100 yard increments
• Weight: 50 yards = approximately 18 oz.; 100 yards = approximately 36 oz.
• ~1 stitch per inch
• Suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm)
• Suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
• Also great for arm knitting!
• Suggested yardage: One 50-yard bump for most scarves, cowls, hats and pillows. Two or more 100-yard bumps for larger projects such as throws and blankets. Visit our Pattern Library for free project ideas and exact yardage guidelines.
- Dry clean for best results. Chunky knits are delicate, shedding and pilling are natural with use. Pills can be trimmed to look like new.