Organic Cotton & Merino or Alpaca
MORE OF ALL COLORS ARRIVING THE 3rd WEEK OF JULY!
Introducing our first super chunky yarn with organic cotton! We've been quietly working on a recipe to create the softest, spongiest, cloud-like yarn possible. This limited batch collection brings together organic cotton from the Texan highlands and your choice of Oregon family farm-grown merino wool (the Linen colorway), New Zealand merino wool (the Blush and Toasted Coconut colorways) or Washington State family farm-grown alpaca (the Oatmeal colorway).
This special collection is spun at our partner mill in Washington State. You are supporting multiple family farms across the West Coast and Texas with each purchase.
Perfect for blankets, scarves and weaving projects when you need that unique textural softness.
(As a special batch run quantities are limited)
• Spun by our partner farm in Washington State.
• Linen colorway fiber content: undyed Oregon-grown Merino wool; GOTS certified Texas-grown organic cotton; recycled cotton cord core
• Blush and Toasted Coconut colorway fiber content: undyed New Zealand-grown Merino wool; GOTS certified Texas-grown organic cotton; recycled cotton cord core
• Yardage: approximately 50 yard + 100 yard increments
• Weight: 50 yards = approximately 18 oz.; 100 yards = approximately 36 oz.
• ~1 stitch per inch
• Suggested knitting needles: US Size 50 (25mm)
• Suggested crochet hook: US Size U (25mm)
• Also great for arm knitting!
• Suggested yardage: One 50-yard bump for most scarves, cowls, hats and pillows. Two or more 100-yard bumps for larger projects such as throws and blankets. Visit our Pattern Library for free project ideas and exact yardage guidelines.
- Dry clean for best results. Chunky knits are delicate, shedding and pilling are natural with use. Pills can be trimmed to look like new.